Access To Work
The Guidance on Access To Work has been updated on 28th February 2017.
These are the things that you may need to know about Access To Work.
- aid and equipment in your workplace
- adapting equipment to make it easier for you to use
- money towards any extra travel costs to and from work if you can’t use available public transport, or if you need help to adapt your vehicle
- an interpreter or other support at a job interview if you have difficulty communicating
- other practical help at work, such as a job coach or a note taker or lip speaker
and other help.