Free Life Long Learning Branch Workshops
Charlie Friel, Branch Education Officer, and Donald McCombie, Branch Lifelong Learning Coordinator, are running a series of 2 hour training workshops from 4th November to 3 December 2014. The topics covered are :
- Managing Personal Stress
- Get That Job / CV’s / Interview Skills / Recruitment & Selection
- Positive Working Practices
- Challenge Workplace Bullying.
- Learning techniques for Work
- Union Learning Representatives
- Dementia Awareness Event
The workshops are all in the Branch Office and are open to all stewards and members.
Details and application form are on an attached leaflet.
Back To Blog